Client Onboarding Manager
Thursday, 18 February 2021
Insurance - Insurance Management
Consolidated Wealth and Management SA Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of a global Financial Services organisation with offices in London, Dublin, Astana, Moscow, Singapore and now SA.
• Manages a team responsible for advising clients or providing project management support for onboarding/transition/conversion projects. Coaches and guides on project management.
• Sets departmental priorities and allocates resources to align with business objectives and annual plan.
• Serves as an escalation point for complex issues.
• Ensures that all activities meet required regulatory compliance standards.
• Researches, develops and establishes methodologies, protocols, and processes to facilitate or improve transition project management or the client onboarding/transition/conversion experience.
• Guides team in activities that align to team, area and functional objectives. Develops and implements team standard operating procedures.
• Tracks and reports on results and outcomes for assigned team.
• Develops team metrics and dashboards.
• Manages resource allocation and client scheduling to ensure timely, cost-effective delivery.
• May participate in legal review and negotiation. Liaises with peer leaders on product, technology or client service teams to ensure appropriate integration of activities and required hand-offs.
• Resolves complex client onboarding/transition/conversion issues.