Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a CNS Sales Manager to provide professional first line support to clients and sales support and capture group new business policies.
1. Plan and Implement Sales plan at Regional level • Develop sales plan to attain set goals/targets • Communicate the sales plan to sales teams • Identify & agree on individual roles and responsibilities • Recruit resources according to HR Plan • Plan for infrastructure requirements - vehicles, offices, furniture, and policy books, etc. • Participate in Provincial budgeting process • Implement & monitor company policies & procedures • Manage sales staff performance monthly • Evaluate progress against goals monthly • Prepare monthly management report
2. Expense Budget • Intervene on customer queries & concerns • Understand impact of stakeholder policies on regional business • Deploy the correct interactions and processes
3. Develop & Sustain Customer & Stakeholder relations • Advise the client of the process and disadvantages of cancelation • Retain the policy by proposing different options (partial surrender paid up) • Inform relevant Sales Manager of the intended cancelation for retention • As per clients request follow the standard cancelation procedure
4. Communication management • Stakeholder analysis (who's who?) • Knowledge of different markets • Company themes/message
5. Manage Regional Office, Administration & Client Services • Manage regional sales force - recruitment, selection, training & development, performance management, etc. • Visits to districts/sites • Ensure that branch offices project the required image of Cornerstone • Oversee the regional administrative activities • Liaise with provincial administration on training needs & support • Assist with client services and oversee sales staff & offices
Requirements • Matric • Relevant Qualification (recognized by the FSCA) • Regulatory Examination Level 5: Representatives as an advantage • Regulatory Examination Level 1: Key Individuals as an advantage • 30 or 60 credits on NQF level 2 (Depending on the date of appointment in the industry) or • 60 or 120 credits on NQF level 5 (Depending on the date of appointment in the industry) • 1year relevant management experience • 6 months Insurance industry • At least 6 months advice and intermediary experience in category A (Assistance business