We are looking for experienced Financial Advisers to become part of a group of companies that offer nationwide support, multiple streams of income and a value proposition that allows for the retention of clients.
• Sourcing and meeting potential clients.
• Establish their financial needs and goals.
• Enabling a professional Financial Needs Analysis to be drafted.
• Dispensing / selling of suitable financial insurance products and Investment.
• Ongoing servicing of client book.
Minimum requirements for this position:
• Own Vehicle
• Cell Phone and Laptop
• Minimum academic requirement: Matric /Gr 12, B. Com, LLB or Financial Industry related qualifications (preferable)
• RE 5 qualification (preferable)
• 2 > Financial Advisory Experience
• Professional appearance.
• No Criminal record and clean ITC listing.
• Training provided
• Professional Infrastructure nationwide
• Leads provided (candidate must also be able to generate own leads)
• Multiple streams of income form a variety of long and short-term products, Medical aid and Gap cover as well as referral commission form other product houses
• Admin & Paraplanning assistance for external products.
• Flexible hours
• Corporate Benefits
• Production rewards and incentives
• Career growth opportunities
• Share options
Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.