Business Intelligence Manager
GAD Consulting Services
Monday, 26 April 2021
Insurance - Clerical Insurance
R50 000,00 - R60 000,00 (PER MONTH)
The successful candidate will turn data into digestible information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will be responsible for advising the business on the potential of data; providing new insights into improving business production as well as the use of advanced statistical analysis, data mining, and data visualization techniques, to create solutions that enable enhanced business performance.
• Advising the business on the potential of data and its value
• Provide support to data integrity projects and create process for general data governance.
• You will assist with reviewing, maintaining, and setting up reports that ensure that the departments KPIs can be monitored with regards to Revenue, Costs and PBT tracking activities daily
• Establish effective and collaborative partnerships within the Data team and other relevant IT teams, particularly BI team.
• High level reporting on Financial, Data, Agent trends into actionable insights that can be used to improve business.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION(S) / EXPERIENCE
• More than 3 years’ experience with BI Technologies (Qlik and Power BI)
• 3 years’ managerial experience in Business Intelligence
• 3 year’s Sequel experience
• Reporting, including data sanitization, building reports, and acting on information extracted from reports
• Have worked in an insurance and/or call centre environment advantageous