Tuesday, 23 February 2021
Health and Skincare - Wellness
R11 000,00 - R16 000,00 (PER MONTH)
The Gym Manager (OPS) is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the gym are
running at optimal efficiency. Core duties include, but are not limited to, overseeing the
departments managed by the Fitness Manager and directly managing the Debt Collection and
Service Department. Applicants needs a firm understanding of the company infrastructure and all
the processes involved in the daily operations of the gym and its various departments. Applicants
must have managerial experience, basic administrative and financial knowledge as well as
interpersonal- and communication skills. Some of the key responsibilities include the following:
• Manage and control all Gym manager’s functions in the absence of the GM.
• Achieve all secondary and debt agent targets as set out by the company.
• Ensure month end reports are compiled on time and correct.
• Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
• Keeping statistical and financial records.
• Maintaining customer service standards.
• Managing the debt department and all staff.
• Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies.
• Conducting performance appraisals and making sure line managers conduct it for their staff as well.
• Check all income is captured correctly and reports are compiled.
• Ensure company complies with company brand standards at all times.
• Completing salaries and ensuring new staff’s details are sent in.
• Ensure overall service standards are met by all staff.