Are you a General/Registered Nurse that’s brilliant with IVs?
Friday, 04 June 2021
Health and Skincare - Wellness
The IV Bar, an upmarket intravenous vitamin lounge is looking for a Registered Nurse for a in Linksfield, Johannesburg (East Rand).
• General/Registered Nurse with a minimum of two years’ experience
• Experience with IV infusions essential
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC)
• Explain what IV Vitamin/Nutrient Therapy is and the benefits thereof
• Advise clients on which drips they should have dependent on symptoms experienced
• Assess medical consent form before dripping any client
• Take basic vitals
• Administer drips (gently and timeously) and monitor throughout
• Potentially take payment and send invoices, dependent on The IV Bar branch
• Experience with administering of drips, we need you to be good, quick and gentle!
• Happy disposition and good energy
• Excellent people skills
• Proficient in English
• Works well under pressure
• Trustworthy, honest
• Good administrative skills
If you’re looking to venture into a new stream of medical care, and feel passionate about preventative healthcare, then contact us today! Our company is growing and we’d love to have you as part of our dynamic team. Thorough training will be provided.
Kindly send your CV, qualifications and references to email@example.com, should you be selected, we will contact you for an interview.