My Client an Award Winning Deluxe 5* Safari Lodge in Limpopo is urgently recruiting for a Wellness Therapist
- Basic salary - Negotiable based on Qualifications and Experience
- Single Status Accommodation
- 3 meals daily
- Uniforms / Laundry Service
- Med Aid
- Pension / Provident fund
- Days Off Cycle - 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Annual Leave
What the role requires
- Knowledge of world-class spa standards.
- National Diploma in somatology / ITEC / CIDESCO certification.
- Reflexology & aromatherapy.
- Kahuna Lomi-lomi massage.
- 2 years experience in the industry.
- Physical stamina.
- Basic computer skills.
- Holistic and alternative therapy would be beneficial.
- Yoga experience would be beneficial.
- Punctual and professional.
- Accountable and flexible
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a variety of wellness experiences and treatments to the highest standard.
- Product prescription and sales.
- Ensure that the Wellness and Wellbeing areas are clean, neat and well-stocked.
- Daily administration including guest charges.
- Stock control.
- Actively contribute to The Company's sustainability programmes.
- All roles at the Lodge may be required to perform other tasks as reasonably requested from time to time and as required by the business and/or operation. The Company fosters a culture of collaboration, and with this a support of the multi-skilling of staff.