A cosmetic distribution company that has been established for over 25 years they are seeking a highly motivated Graphic Designer to compile all design and creative assets for the business across digital and print. You will bring your creative skills to life through your design work. The successful candidate will be established in a Design focused role already, with some knowledge and exposure to broader marketing.
- Creating top quality, engaging designs for social media, email marketing, online and in print.
- Producing conceptual designs and creating artwork, presenting your ideas to other members of the team.
- Ensuring your designs are on brief, within brand guidelines and delivered on time.
- Creating motion video design for social/e-commerce.
- Managing the creative for all email marketing and blog content.
- Working to continually improve and evolve all of our visual branding and creative.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Team, providing creative input into the content plan.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments and opportunities in the design and digital world, using this knowledge to keep the company ahead of the competition.
- Understanding how to work to brand guidelines and portraying a tone of voice.
Essential traits and skills:
- 2 + years’ experience in a Design focused role.
- Portfolio of design work (digital and print) to showcase creative experience.
- Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Video editing experience highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of email marketing and blog platforms is beneficial.
- Strong creative skills and interest in digital marketing.
- Passionate about the beauty sector.
- Brilliant time management skills and attention to detail.