- Deliver a variety of spa services in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products.
- Keep documentation and maintain clients’ files.
- Keep a clean and stocked room.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services.
- Follow health and safety regulations.
- Uphold hygiene standards.
- Report any issues to administration.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to communicate in English with excellence.
- Must be Qualified in Microblading and Waxing - Not negotiable.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Sales knowledge and focus.
- Must work well under pressure, while maintaining high standard service.
- Well groomed.
- Reliable transport.
- Must be able to work shifts.
- Must have a positive attitude and an uplifting personality.
- Must work well in a team.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying.