Aesthetics on Call
Tuesday, 23 March 2021
Health and Skincare - Beauty
Is beauty your passion? Join our growing family of beauty professionals at Aesthetics on Call! We are looking for experienced Aestheticians to perform various clinical duties including education of patients on medical treatments, cosmetic treatments and skin care regimens. The successful candidate will have experience in facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning and microneedling. Help us drive our mission of promoting health, wellness, and beauty while continuing to provide our clients with the best aesthetic services. If you're friendly, passionate, and a team player, apply today!
- Educate patients regarding medical treatments, cosmetic treatments and skin care products/regimens
- Provide facials, chemical peel, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning and microneedling treatments
- Conduct patient assessments and obtain medical information
- Ability to provide personalised services based on each client’s requirements
- Provides patients with complimentary consultations regarding skincare services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Aesthetician Certification from approved entity
- Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of skin care procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use a computer and enter data in electronic medical records application.
- Minimum of two years experience