We are a leading company in the security industry that strive for service excellence and quality products.
Professionalism, Proficiency and a Proactive attitude support our mission in being the BEST security company in SA.
We require the services of a Control Room Operator to join our team in a fast paced and energetic environment.
The main purpose of the position will be to manage, monitor and respond to incidents, handle incoming calls and dispatch and alert armed reaction vehicles or emergency services.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Psira Grade B registration & accreditation
• 3 - 5 Years minimum experience in a Security Control Room
• Knowledge of CCTV and Security Alarm equipment
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Computer Literacy (MS Office), Listener software suite
• Articulate and able to communicate on all levels – face to face, telephonically and e-mail
• Must be fluent in English and excellent writing skills
• Planning & Organisational skills
• Customer care, client liaison and relationship building skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Good report writing skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Be able to handle pressure and stay cool, calm and collective under stressful situations
* Staff management skills
* Client liaison skills
• RSA citizen
• Valid unendorsed drivers licence
• Clear criminal record
• Good contactable references
• Flexible working hours – work shifts and extended working hours, etc.
Tactical Reaction Services
24 hour Armed Response and Guarding specialist