Our client is looking for a Pricing and Commercial Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for all pricing, product profitability, and related commercial management functions across the
• Play an active role in the development of pricing-related strategies, policies, business rules, and governance
• Support the review and period updating of governance & decision structures e.g., pricing committee, delegation of
• Develop and present monthly product pricing and profitability reports with relevant insights & commentary for
• Provide pricing & profitability-related advice, support, and guidance to various divisional executives for strategic
projects & business activities.
• Participate and contribute to pricing-related decision-making processes as a member of the pricing committee.
• Contribute toward general business management and oversight as a member of OPCO.
• Develop, monitor, and maintain pricing models for business and consumer products and services in line with pricing
strategy and finance guidelines.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business (product, finance, sales & marketing) to develop appropriate
channel pricing and positioning strategies.
• Develop and maintain analytical and operational tools such as deal profitability or sales commission calculators to
enable front-line pricing management, business decision-making, and related operational activities.
• Provide input and help develop pricing and other financial models for business cases and other strategic activities.
• Conduct market research and industry benchmarking for input into business reporting and related activities.
• Collaborate with marketing to ensure pricing and commercial related customer and market communication is
accurate and up to date.
• Partner with sales to develop customer presentations and proposals, providing pricing and commercial input as
• Work closely with billing team to support annual business price review activities with analysis and impact
• Assist with monitoring and reporting on financial aspects of pricing, including ad hoc analysis & gathering of business
• Contribute and provide input and support to annual budgeting and periodic forecasting activities.
• Provide regular operational updates as input into ad hoc EXCO and OPCO reporting deliverables.
• Establish relationships with and provide ad hoc support to Sales and Marketing, Business Intelligence, Finance, and
other functional areas.
• Maintain up to date pricing and commercial records in line with internal document management policies
Experience, qualifications, and competency requirements:
• B. Com Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent qualification.
• Postgraduate qualification in a related field.
• MBA or similar qualification (advantageous).
• 5 years of finance, commercial, accounting, or pricing-related experience.
• 2 years of managerial experience.
• Industry experience (advantageous).
• Experience working in a cross-functional team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Creative and innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link