We are currently looking for a Project Controls Manager (Very skilled in planning) . This is a 15 month contract position based in Westonaria.
- Relevant Degree in related field
- PMI, AACEI or other industry certifications
- Project Management exp./ Controls professional on capital projects
- Mining experience is essential.
- Must have a good understanding of Projects services environment & planning.
- Project initiation, planning execution, monitoring, controlling.
- Strong analytical & computer skills (engineering packages)
- Development of enterprise costing and cost management tools
- Have a detailed knowledge of forms of contracts and reimbursement models, and their associated advantages & risks.
- Advanced MS Projects/Primavera/CCS
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Exposure to drawing office environment advantageous
- Capable/able to do planning from first principles
- Good organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Perform duties to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard requirements
- Perform all necessary computer functions required
- Manage teams of people
- Communicate in a professional manner
- Good understanding of engineering principles
Minimum years’ experience: