We are looking for an experienced Accounting Clerk in the Vereeniging area.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a previous accounting position
- Must have knowledge of Pastel (experience in Pastel Evolution would be an advantageous )
- Must have knowledge of Payroll (experience in VIP Payroll would be an advantageous)
- Must be Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Daily processing of cashbooks, petty cash, Corporate Cards and Paycards
- All Accounts up to Trial Balance
- Issuing of Customer Invoices & follow-up on outstanding invoices.
- Processing of supplier invoices and issuing of monthly statements.
- Reconciliation of cashbooks, petty cash, debtors and creditors.
- Closing off Books on a Monthly Basis
- Maintain a job file (Compiling of job file and follow-ups).
- Project Costing for all Monthly Projects
- Updating and Record Keeping of Insurance Schedules
- Insurance Claims
- Arranging of accommodation for site workers.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Monthly payroll for the company in pastel VIP and processing of journals in Pastel.
- Daily/Weekly Capturing of Employee Hours on VIP Payroll for Job Costing
- Assist with PAYE and VAT calculation / submissions.
- EMP 501 Submissions
- Yearly WCA Submissions
- Assistance with WCA Reports and Follow-Up
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted