CXP are looking for exceptional leaders to join our Webchat Department on a International Energy Campaign.
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
- Hosting 1-2-1’s and team meetings
- Keeping up to date with business development and new product lines
- Reporting to the Customer Service Leader
- Manage day-to-day line activities, prioritize and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs & KPI’s
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
- Use company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary
- Support the Operations Leader to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement
- Lead and inspire a team of customer service advisors to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction
- Keep up to date with any industry changes affecting the business and relaying this knowledge back to the team
- Work with the leadership team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- We care for each other, our customers & our communities
- Show up, Speak out & own our customer experience
- Small Details always matter
- Always do what’s right
*please read carefully before applying
- Experience in a Webchat department, within an international BPO space
- Experience using Puzzel software
- Advanced computer literacy
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communications skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Solid time-management skills.
- Willingness to work United Kingdom (UK) hours.
- Proven team player, with a can do attitude.
- Ability to lead, grow & coach groups and individuals
- Demonstrate a record of high performance
- Relevant administration experience preferable.
*Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a leadership assessment as part of the recruitment process.