CXP is looking for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to support our Quality Assurance Manager. This individual should be able to take direction, to influence and be accountable for the overall quality delivery in line with business standards and our client’s SLA's.
- Must be a people engaged leader, that is both transparent and fair.
- Be able to form and maintain professional relationships and communicate effectively, with all stakeholders.
- Be comfortable to conduct, participate and present meetings, that drive motivation and business performance, on all levels.
- Ensure calibrations are completed, as required for each campaign.
- In consultation with the Quality Manager: Motivate, and develop the QA team, to perform at a consistently high level, provide regular feedback and set clear expectations. Identify gaps and provide solutions and action plans.
- Conduct coaching, training, performance management and personal development interventions.
- Maintain a regular overview of all people, processes, systems, and controls and provide recommendations to the Quality Manager, to ensure they remain fit for purpose and continually provide an agreed level of service.
- Risk Management provide immediate notification and follow up actions to the Quality Manager, of any variance or risk. Ensure consistent monitoring and compliance of international standards and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver appropriate management information timeously, to update the Quality Manager on the performance and challenges in the quality environment.
- Consult with Quality Manager on any corrective action and compliance concerns with clients’ specifications.
- Assist the Quality Manager with projects or any other ad hoc duties.
- Assist with audits as required.
- Clear criminal record
- Min. 1 year completed in a bachelors degree
- Preferably 2+ year experience being in a Quality Assurance Leadership role
- International Energy and Broadband Exposure *Advantageous
- Reliable transport
- Flexibility to work shifts based on operational requirements
- Office based (remote work only when required)
- TCF and FCA *Advantageous
- A-Player with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is self-motivated
- Can-do attitude, always willing to go the extra mile
- Thrives on working in a highly pressurized, challenging, and dynamic environment
- Conflict Management
- Time Management
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Coaching Skills
- Patient, perseveres
- Presentation Skills
- Reporting Skills