Our client in the manufacturing industry based in Uitenhage is currently looking to employ a TPM Coordinator.
Main purpose of the position:
- To ensure that all activities are properly coordinated and required resources/material are available for the deployment of the TPM and corrective maintenance processes.
- Coordinate all activates for the management and deployment of all production based TPM systems.
- Train production personnel to ensure sound working knowledge of TPM at Level 1 and 2 tasks.
- Collate the summary results from each deployed TPM system.
- Ensure the availability of all plant and equipment critical spares through speedy procurement and standard inventory management.
- Manage the Level 3 and 4 Preventative Maintenance scheduling.
- Update SAP MII/ PMM system with job card information to ensure an accurate historical database.
- Generate management reports detailing results of plant/equipment availability, MTBF, MTTR.
- Manage and execute all service contracts and maintenance based NPP consumables.
- Diploma/ Degree in technical field.
- N6 plus trade or Engineering Diploma/ Degree.
- Computer literacy mainly Ms Excel and SAP MII/ PMM System
- 5 years maintenance/ engineering experience.
- Proven experience in a procurement process with understanding of maintenance needs.
- Proven analytical team member who can work independently.
- Customer focus and goal driven.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.