Job Description and Responsibilities
• Translate business needs into high level and detailed business requirements and user stories, and work with the product delivery team to convert them into feasible technical solutions that resolve existing issues and make business and system improvements which support business objectives.
• Ability to develop clean code, including debugging to a quality standard and using standard frameworks.
• Leading software development teams through architecture, design, development, QA etc. in delivery of good quality code to specified timescales and budget.
• Creates and develops the process inventory within the Mobility Services Digital program and identify opportunities for process reuse in other areas of the organization.
• Define and document detailed processes in formal notation using business process management tools.
• Support the user and acceptance testing to ensure that each step has been carried out, the built solution meets budget, quality, and customer need and any implications for the business have been identified and analysed.
• Leading cross-functional teams responsible for product development, support and continuous improvement
• IT Product management and ensuring success of product
• Manage the product backlog for the product as well as the assignment of user stories into each product iteration.
• Manage the iteration planning process to ensure the assignment of user stories into each iteration is within the capability of the team to deliver.
•Document business requirements, business processes and system requirements including the outputs of formal analysis techniques so that there is an accurate record.
• Investigate, research and propose new developments in technology that may be usefully applicable to the wider business to improve the current service.
Education and Experience
• 3 year IT (or related) Qualification - degree or diploma (minimum)
• 5-8 years of experience in leading custom software development products and teams
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
ESSENTIAL: • Experience of full stack development codes and frameworks
• Concurrent product deliveries and analysis engagements of varying in size and complexity.
• A good understanding and experience of business process modelling and design.
• Experience of agile development methodologies
• Proven stakeholder management experience.
• Confidence in the use of business process management and design tools.
• DEVOPS DESIRABLE: • Exposure to Six Sigma and Lean methodology • Experience of ARIS or SPRAX EA modelling tools or similar.
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.