DIRECT REPORT: Tooling Supervisor
- Adhere to all Safety Requirements at all times.
- Perform corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance work
- Actively participation in projects focused on improvements.
- Complete Works Orders on time.
- Generate Work Reports.
- Assist with Spare Part identification.
- Carry out instructions given by Supervisor.
- Ensure up time is above target.
- Attend to breakdowns timeously and report all out of control conditions.
- Liaise with production and other service departments on problem solving in laser department.
- Grade 12
- Qualified toolmaker – Jigs and fixtures
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a large automotive manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years’ Welding jigs and fixtures experience.
- Experience with laser cutting equipment maintenance will be advantage.
- Computer literate
- Strong technical knowledge and skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours