We are seeking a highly driven individual for a manufacturing concern as the Quality & Yield Manager.
- Ensure scrap attack actions are deployed within are of responsibility and ensure “root cause” analysis is performed and correction actions done
- Ensure FMEA, control plans, procedures and work instructions are effective
- Track the quality indicators and follow up on the results
- Participate in internal and external audits and support the corrective actions following the audits
- Makes the yield forecast for future business yield (QUASAR) – First time involvement for the qualified feedback decision
- Ensure yield improvement at the serial production for OE, initiating trouble-shooting activities in case of yield issues, ensure implementation of corrective actions, special focus to articles from the Critical List (as well as for TU and visual aspects).
- Drives early warning system to manage for Scrap 7 at article level
- Drives continuous improvement activities focusing on quality and efficiency of related actions
- Supervise the preparation, implementation and optimization of the policies and procedures, work instructions with regards to QM requirements
- Review internal processes to ensure continuous improvement
- Guidance to Uniformity Engineer – prepare, implement and continuously improve the policies and procedures related to yield and out of yield activities
- Drive the regular meetings for the Yield and Critical Yield activities.
- Oversee the action plan, ensure the agreed activities are in place.
- Cross functional team: PO, PI, Production, PEE, and QM Representative are recommended
- Ensure the effectiveness of the actions by checking the improvement level
- Product quality requirements, from manufacturing to delivery to customer
- PSR (Product specific requirement) implementation in plant
- Focus/FAM meeting and actions, follow up with implementation in process to prevent future issues
- KAM and AQE management of OE requirements taking in account the plant capabilities, including SPS Support and investigation
- Lead the quality process and product group and enhance its development, as well as to ensure results (efficiency, quality, etc.)
- Apply HR processes that drive people performance and planning
- Assist in preparing the yearly budget proposal and verify these budget plans for approval.
- Implement and conduct activities according to the budget established
- Assist in preparing the monthly and yearly budget proposal and verify these budgets plans for approval (scrap costs, etc.)
- Participate in planning and realization of measures to improve the cost structure (scrap vs yields)
- Take part/steer global and local quality related and cross-functional projects
- Learn new technologies and tools in quality and ensure their implementation
- Ensure that training and development of staff is carried out (HRD process)
- Ensure TU supervision activity is in accordance with the production requirements (TU Supervisor reports to Yield Manager)
- Configure and present task area related reports on demand and on regular basis
- Ensure subordinates compliance to ESH policies and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of processes and final results in all areas while respecting organizational policies and other legal or company requirements.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (Minimum)
- Technical University degree
- Experience in a variety of functions, Business and General Management
- Min. 3 years’ experience within Quality function or functions with a strong interface to quality function (e.g. Production / Process Engineering / PI) relevant experience in leading people position.
Project and/or Process Experience
- Understanding and applying project management (as project member / leader)
- Has successfully managed a project team and/or demonstrated ability to lead. Has preferably at least 2 years of experience in leading a small group