Job Description and Responsibilities
• Coordinating Pre-Series build in liaison with supporting departments
• Supporting of Pre-Series and SOP build phases relevant to facility functionality, dimensional improvements, quality improvements and project related problems with special reference to the manufacturing and preparation of special vehicles which may include Motor show and Press Vehicles
• Investigating build / audit related problems (root cause analysis, establishment and implementation of corrective actions)
• Supporting Production and Quality in achieving quality targets (Dimensional targets /Meisterbock/Functional/ Stability / BIW audits / Final Vehicle audit/DRR/ Flow-out)
• Identifying and monitoring of critical build processes in order to achieve build consistency and quality
• Manufacturing and implementing, in liaison with Process Engineer, of Prototype Facilities as required to improve build processes
• Participating in project teams for new model introductions / Production engineering changes / localization of sub-assemblies, fitment trials and sign-off for trim part introductions
• Providing feedback in the form of written and visual presentations on corrective actions at Management Reviews
• Understanding and analysing Measuring Reports/ Quirl/In-line measuring/ GOM
• Issuing detailed reports on investigations
• Managing of problem sheets (Raising and Follow-up)
• Ensuring Stability of assemblies and coordinating of non-conformities found with relevant parties (Parts, Facilities and Process)
Education and Experience
• National N Diploma /National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/National Diploma in Operational Management
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com.
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.