Job Description and Responsibilities
• Explore, analyze and interpret large internal and external datasets using state of the art statistical tools
• Develop data models and algorithms for data preparation, exploration, mining and modelling
• Implement and evaluate machine learning algorithms for predictive analytics and process optimization up to visualization of results
• Design and implement metrics, dashboards and reports to support business decisions
• Document results and perform know-how transfer to team members and interested internal business departments
• Flexibility to support hands-on data engineering and data cleansing activities where needed
• Collaboration in agile teams to design, implement and deploy end to end data science solutions
• Ensure high quality results (statistical and technical) for the deliverables of the Innovation Hub
• Guide and mentor junior team members
• Ensure continuous enhancements and quality of the technology and methods applied
Education and Experience
• University degree in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Information Systems-degree
• Proven track record of at least 5 years applied data science/ machine learning
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
• Applied data science skills in complex environments to support customer facing and/ or corporate processes
• Technical leadership experience to be able to define the data technology roadmap as part of a cross functional team
• Ability to convey complex technical terms to a non-technical audience
• Experience in leading agile product teams to achieve outstanding data solutions
• Implementation experience for data technology and automation of the data science work flow
• Must have worked on Python/R/Java with machine learning algorithms such neural nets and SVMs
• Experience in MS Azure Data Lake, Data bricks and Synapse and Analysis Services
• Experience in MS Power BI, SQL Analysis Services, SQL Database Development
• NoSQL experience
• Good understanding of general business processes
• Delivered technical trainings to different stakeholders
• Experience in working with Senior Management
• Professional experience in working for a Tech company and/ or start-up
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com.
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.