Plc Electrician,Female, Ugie (Eastern Cape), Rneg + Benefits + Company Housing
- GRADE 12
- ELECTRICIAN TRADE TEST
- 5+ YEARS MANUFACTURING EXP (Advantage Plant/ Forestry)
- (no MINE ELECTRICIANS!!!)
- Maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Fault finding and repair on all electrical equipment.
- Perform changes to base documentation i.e. manuals, P&ID and all instrumentation drawings.
- Identify and informing Team Leader of any health or safety hazards in the plant.
- Perform after-hour standby duty on the plant
- Computer literate.
- Basic PLC and SCADA knowledge (Allen Bradley and Siemens).
- Basic Frequency drive knowledge (Allen Bradley and SEW).
- Good understanding of processes.
- Commitment to company vision, values and core philosophies.
- Dynamic and innovative.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment