A company developing and manufacturing medical devices in Stellenbosch is seeking to employ a Senior Accountant.
Qualification and Experience:
- A Tertiary Accounting Qualification.
- Experience in statutory submission to SARS would be advantageous.
- Ability to show full commitment to achieve deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing and costing environment advantageous.
Some duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee the administration and finance.
- All monthly and ad-hoc payments.
- Checking of monthly payrolls and EMP201 forms and payment thereof.
- Preparation of VAT 201returns, e-Filing and payment and handling of queries.
- Checking of EMP201 returns, e-Filing and payment and handling of queries.
- Other statutory returns and submissions.
- Checking accuracy of capturing in general ledger.
- Managing the intercompany accounting including processing journals, month end adjustments, etc. onto the ERP system.
- Assist with annual audit / review prep.
- Support in preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Books to trial balance.
- Support with ad hoc reporting for grants received and BBBEE compliance.
- Additional tasks as and when required.
Salary: Market related.
Location: Stellenbosch area.
Starting Date: As soon as possible.
If you consider yourself to fit the above-mentioned profile, please apply directly on the recruitment platform.
Please assure that you have at least two recent contactable references.
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks’ time, please consider your application unsuccessful.