QA Engineer – South Africa
Our client is a full-service digital agency based in Reading, UK, The Hague,
Netherlands and more recently Cape Town, South Africa.
They are looking to employ a QA Engineer to join their office in Stellenbosch, Cape Town.
Our client strategizes, designs, and develop digital solutions for the private and public sector. Their international team of over 100 professionals work across both locations delivering exceptional solutions.
The QA Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the quality of delivery within the team (and offer support to other teams when required) and will do so in close collaboration with the developers, designers, clients, and others.
- Champion the quality of the delivered work of the cross-functional development team.
- Working with stakeholders to create requirements, negotiate acceptance criteria, and verify completion.
- Keep in close contact with customers and anyone else who is involved in the process.
- Get issues resolved and moved on by providing technical input when required.
- Define and execute automated functional, compliance, accessibility and performance test plans and strategies.
- Provide automated QA in the CI / CD pipeline.
- Drive and implement best and emerging QA practices.
- Problem solving with the team.
- Effectively capturing issues, you discover.
- Working experience in an agile environment including methods like Scrum.
- More than 5 years working experience in testing with web-based applications.
- Experience with browser compatibility testing.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of QA automation tools like Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber and Robot required.
- Certification of ISTQB, ISEB and / or TMAP would be great.
- Experience with the version control system GIT.
- Experience with performance / load testing is required.
- Experience with security testing is an advantage.
- The ability and willingness to travel on occasion.
- You are independent, communicative, flexible and you can prioritise.
- Great team spirit! Most of the time, that is...
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location: Stellenbosch area – Cape Town.
Salary offered: Market related salary.
Please apply online if you meet all the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not receive any feedback within one month.