Our client, a fast-growing group in the agricultural sector, is looking for a Management Accountant / Key Account Manager to join their team.
This position will support and report to the CFO.
- Relevant BCom Degree.
- Senior accounting background OR accounting practice background essential.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the agriculture sector will be advantageous.
- Prepares / reviews financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts, defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Reviewing financial data (sales, bank statements, expenses) and providing accounting support to CFO.
- Assisting in the compilation of tax returns to ensure compliance across payroll, VAT, and income tax.
- Review of payroll.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Annual audit assistance.
- Other ad hoc finance and operational related tasks.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
Candidate Requirements / Skills:
- Must have an ability for business and numbers.
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Good people skills.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment and working to tight deadlines.
- Driving license with own transport.
- Team Player, energetic, enthusiastic, and ambitious.
- Embraces and supports change processes.
Area: Stellenbosch / Paarl area.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Salary offered will be R25 000 – R35 000 per month – depending on qualifications and experience.
Please apply online for this position if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.