We’re looking for an intermediate to senior native IOS mobile developer. You will need to
develop native iOS software as part of a project team for one of our customers. You will be
expected to be self driven, be able to take ownership and be able to enhance/improve the
The short term outcome of the position is to get up to speed with an existing project code base,
evaluate it and take ownership of it and move forward. You will be required to take leadership
responsibility for the IOS project.
- Minimum 4 years of development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of native development experience (iOS Swift)
- Relevant B.Sc or B.Eng university degree; Hons. or higher is preferable. Good academic
performance, exceptional in software development / programming courses
- Dependable, responsible and collaborative
- Supportive Team Player
- Fast learner
- Self driven
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to explain your approach and the process you follow
- Excitement about technology
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.