Our client, a well-known investment and development company, is looking for a structured and detail-focused Executive Assistant to provide administrative support.
This role will be based in Stellenbosch and offers the incumbent the opportunity to join a vibrant company style business.
Duties may include:
- Provide general administrative assistance to the MD.
- Manage administration and record keeping projects.
- Prepare presentations and correspondence using PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
- Schedule appointments and maintain diaries of executive management, including transport and catering.
- Manage voice mail, taking detailed messages and interfacing with external and internal clients and other stakeholders appropriately.
- Collate and prepare invoice payments.
- Aid and cover to the reception desk, from time to time.
- Assist with the co-ordination and management of ad hoc projects and events.
- Tertiary qualification beneficial.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar senior role providing support to executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a document-driven organization would be beneficial.
- Must have supported senior executives.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package especially PowerPoint.
- Event management experience.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Strong administrative ability, i.e., very methodical and detail orientated.
Area: Stellenbosch area.
Salary offered: R25 000 – R30 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV if you meet ALL the above requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks from the date of this advertisement.