A vacancy for an Accounts Administrator exists within a well-established business in the Stellenbosch area.
The suitable candidate should have acute attention to detail, and ideally be qualified in Financial Accounting or Bookkeeping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Daily accounting tasks:
- Cash controlling and POS recon of all sites.
- Bank recon of all accounts.
- Process supplier bills and accounts in Dext and Xero.
- Process customer invoices and payments in Xero.
- Produce accurate Accounts payable / receivable.
- Send statements and chase customer payments.
- Resolve customer account queries.
- Resolve supplier account queries.
- Resolve cash-up queries of all sites.
- Reporting on performance of each business unit.
- Update performance dashboard and leading success measures.
Customer orders and fulfilment:
- Send wholesale order reminders to wholesale clients.
- Capture online sales and process orders.
- Qualification in Financial Accounting or Bookkeeping or relevant qualification.
- Proven track record as an Accounts Administrator or in a similar role.
- Bookkeeping knowledge and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with Accounting software (Xero and Dext).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Solid data entry skills: attention to detail and meticulous.
- Good team management, team player.
- Own transport required.
Starting date: April 2021 or as soon as possible.
Working hours: Preferably full day or 8am – 2:30pm.
Area: Stellenbosch area
Salary bracket: R8000 – R14 000 per month (depending on experience)