CORE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The incumbent will be assigned to provide administrative support on all sales and marketing activities to maximize on all sales opportunities in order to achieve the set sales targets. The incumbents’ main focus will be to find and complete the entire process of tenders and respond to RFQs to ensure that targets are met. The incumbent will also be required to establish and maintain a complete sales pipeline and a strong digital marketing program
BASIC OUTLINE OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Actively achieve own set targets as per Job Description and KPI’s.
2. Develop and maintain appropriate pipeline to maintain and grow sales.
3. Maintain sales channels and actively develop new ones by searching for tenders.
4. Must attend all tender briefings at sites as required through own potential and company requests.
5. Manage and achieve own call ratios. Reporting on these weekly without fail.
6. Ensure the Sales Department’s administration is of the highest quality.
7. Assist to resolve sales queries with all internal & external customers.
8. A crucial function is the correct costings for sales and tenders with an eye for detail.
9. Develop and control competitor analysis. Collate information on a regular basis regarding competitor’s rates, activities and advertising.
10. Enhance brand awareness and commit to digital marketing and social media initiatives.
11. Produce weekly and monthly reports covering actions, forecasting & sales progress as per Company structure.
12. Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
All other duties and tasks as required by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE FOR POSITION-preferred:
Additional Skills - advantageous
Own reliable vehicle and valid RSA driver’s license
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link