A global tech agency is looking to employ a Senior Writer with solid understanding of the B2B enterprise tech and channel marketing space, with knowledge around key industry offers like cloud, security, automation, storage, infrastructure, AI, voice, digital transformation and more.
- Writing across a number of content types i.e. emails, ebooks, blogs, websites, social media, marketing and sales enablement
- Adhering to customer brand and style guidelines
- Ensuring written content adheres to brief, messaging and content plan
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications or similar
- Must have a solid understanding and experience of writing in the B2B enterprise tech and channel marketing space, with knowledge around key industry offers like cloud, security, automation, storage, infrastructure, AI, voice, digital transformation and more.
- Experience writing across a number of content types i.e. emails, ebooks, blogs, landing pages, whitepapers, websites, social media etc.
- A sharp, interrogative mindset, able to cut through the complexity of clients’ information to create succinct, clear messages that work across a range of content types.
- The ability to take a mass of data and distil it into clear, effective messaging.
- A background in tech journalism and or tech PR
- Minimum of 7 years experience, preferably in a PR, digital marketing or creative agency or as a journo
- Must be professional
- Must be comfortable with both editorial and marketing / sales / ad type copy, as well as copy for content like scripts and podcasts
- Writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Experience juggling multiple projects and competing tasks simultaneously
- Thoughtful individual who is able to think strategically and is not afraid to ask tough questions
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Outlook etc.)
- Experience using Asana and SharePoint an advantage