Drive Sales through effective management and actioning of the sales process, coverage of region and industry through customers, while developing internal & external sales resources. Achieve own and team targets.
BASIC OUTLINE OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. To actively achieve own set targets by achieving KPI’s and all targets as per the Sales Policy.
2. Prepare and present a continuous action plan of how to achieve new client growth and existing client growth through market and geographical knowledge and targeted results.
3. Develop and maintain appropriate infrastructure and resources to grow the revenue stream.
4. Achieve sales targets by actively & continuously developing new opportunities within new & existing client base.
5. Grow and maintain a new client base through database registrations and building relationships.
6. Manage all inputs & information on potential sales to actively re-direct required actions where & when necessary to achieve desired results. No stone will be left unturned.
7. Visit all existing clients each month to achieve revenue growth and retention, manage own planner
8. Work cooperatively with the Snr management Team in weekly meetings to achieve set objectives for the Company.
9. Assist to resolve queries with all internal & external customers.
10. Develop and control competitor analysis. Collate information on a regular basis regarding competitor’s rates, activities and advertising.
11. Advise and assist subordinates to develop and to become more competent and increase revenue.
12. Enhance brand awareness and work with Industry partners.
13. Produce monthly reports covering, utilization, forecasting, actual sales & staff progress.
14. Complete subordinate and personal KPI’s and performance appraisals as per policy.
15. Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
All other duties and tasks as required by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE FOR POSITION-preferred
Additional Skills - advantageous
Remuneration: Market Related
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.