An exciting opportunity exists for a seasoned leader to take up the role of Regional Vice President for a multi-national, FTSE listed Software Company. The role is based in Sydney and serving the Asia Pacific territories. For applications and enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
10 years + applicable experience (demonstrated leadership)
Industry preference would be Software
Experience working within a global matrix organisation
- Develop and execute the business strategies within the region and ensure high synergy between local and global strategies and objectives.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales and marketing plan to exceed set target revenues and related KPI’s.
- Focus on short term revenue goals whilst also developing a focus on the long-term objectives, relationships and partnerships.
- Strategic planning and implementation of business processes and procedures to increase regional turnover and profit.
- To keep abreast of current trends, economic conditions and growth opportunities as well as monitor and advise management of competitive activities within the region.
- Customer relationship management by assisting in building and developing the Channel and alliance partner network in the region.
- Knowledge sharing and up skilling of the colleagues including driving retention of critical talent.
- Management of colleagues; strategic guidance, support, advise, performance reviews.
- Accurate financial reporting within the required set deadlines.
- Maintain sound corporate governance as per the group.
- Drive the development of highly skilled and motivated teams in the region thus improving their productivity and creating a work force with a strong and spirited culture aligned to Company Values and Behaviours.
- Maintain/develop C level relationships with senior executives within our target markets.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.