Profitable and Sustainable leader in the development and production of high quality healthy products in the edible oils industry has an exciting opportunity available for a Production Manager to be based in Mozambique. The main focus is the managing and control of the production activities and equipment to achieve production targets. Your strong personality, qualification as a Millwright/Fitter and Turner and experience in edible oil production environment can secure.
- Millwright/Fitter and Turner/Engineering qualification
- Minimum 7 years experience in FMCG Production environment
- Experience in edible oil production and refining of edible oils
- Strong production and refining skills
- High Level of Productivity and self management
- Boiler, Drying Tables and Process (Monitor and manage hourly boiler and table temperatures)
- Safety checks and constant management of performance level
- Drying process to run within drying parameters
- Production Planning and Management ( Production runs, Manpower Plan, oversee efficiency parameters, optimal resource utilisation)
- Maintain and improve Production Project Program
- Ensure safe standard operating procedures
- Ensure to meet export requirements (Cross border and local regulatory)
- Ensure Health and Safety Guidelines are implemented and followed
- Ensure organisation quality standard, environmental policies are set and met
- Responsible for maintenance and repairs of equipment- implement and control maintenance program
- Ensure stock levels sufficient for daily running of plant
- Ensure skilled and trained staff are employed
- Budget, Administration, Cost Control and General Management ( Finalise budget, control costs, stock control, monthly reporting)
Only Online applications will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The supply of false/incorrect or incomplete information on your CV is illegal.