Our Client, a multinational Petroleum Company is looking to recruit a well-rounded Petroleum Engineer with a track record of identification and execution of production enhancement and system optimization in a diverse set of operating environments. The engineer will be expected to work on most critical issues in a given part of the field practicing and promoting agility to enable efficient execution. They will also work with the global petroleum engineering community and global team to ensure best practice and technology from the companyl, service companies and other operators are being applied. The role will provide a unique opportunity to work alongside multiple functions on a diverse range of fields and wells (subsea and platform), on a wide range of issues, ranging from water injection, optimization, new well design or intervention engineering support, all the way to field operational support and will be driving latest technology implementations / development.
Manage technical issues to reach safety, production, and quality targets, handle the daily management of oil and gas production operations and help to maximize profitability by increasing revenue and lowering operating expenses, implement safe and environmentally sound practices in field operations and maintenance and help maximize the ultimate value of a property etc. Only qualified candidates shall be contacted for interview.
- Production Management: Working across multiple functions to identify and implement production / injection enhancement activities such as well work, artificial lift, water Injection and facility debottlenecking. Supports the Region in providing an integrated Technical Production / Injection Forecast for corresponding part of the field. Well Management: Ensure Production / Injection well operation is within established limits. Leads activities that support Sand management and Well Productivity Improvement agenda.
- Support delivery of well integrity agenda. System Optimization: Ensure representative models for the wells are in place and provide / implement system optimization recommendations. Reservoir Performance: Ensures Production / Injection well performance and well interference is analyzed and obtained learnings incorporated in to well and field management activities. The PEs work closely withthe Client's various global as well as technology teams to ensure that the Base management common practices are applied to ensure the Company's wells and reservoirs are being operated safely and efficiently.
- Support delivery on a most critical issues in a given part of a field delivering along four key Area of Base Management Team (Production and Well Management, System Optimization and Reservoir Performance). Coaching: Work with the junior engineers to enhance the skills of Petroleum engineering community as well as Role Model Company Values and Behaviours. Foster the continuous improvement / learning agenda with the implementation of the latest digital tools and processes. Ensure daily management and supervision of oil and gas production operations.
- Resolve technical issues to reach safety, production, and quality targets. Ensure operating procedures are complete and up-to-date. Foster strong cooperation between TR, Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations personnel. Maintain pipeline pressure drop models and manage pipeline replacement program.
- Manage compliance of the Company's Oil & Gas national commission regulations. Actively support the companys safety, environmental and quality programs to ensure continuous improvements.
Candidate Profile :
- HND, B.S. or higher degree in Petroleum, Reservoir or Chemical Engineering.
- 3 to 10 years of experience in oil/gas industry and/or manufacturing facility (Chemical Industry desirable)
- Direct experience working in plant operations that run 24/7, 365.
- Working understanding of OSHA, EPA regulations, and Oil & Gas regulations. Proven leadership competence with people management experience. Good time management, organizational skills, problem solving, project management and decision making skills. Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Good familiarity of Site and Corporate policies and procedures.
- Provide informal training/guidance of unit operators, Shift Supervisor, and Area Supervisors.
- Strong industry track record of at least 3 years in a Technical role within oil and gas industry.
- Awareness/ experience of agile methods of working.
- Experience in petroleum/production/reservoir engineering.
- Ability to work in an operational environment, executing/prioritizing multiple tasks Experience with Petroleum Engineering software solutions / toolkits.
- Experience with Risk and Uncertainty management.
- Experience of working with Drilling, Completions and/or Facility Operations.
- Experience with Geology and Geoscience discipline.
- Good knowledge and experience with PVT, multiphase flow, production chemistry, sand control and management, well and system performance, optimization, reservoir engineering fundamentals, well completion design, well integrity, gas lift design, water flood