Internal Vacancy – Parts Sales Executive
Our client currently has a vacancy for a Parts Sales Executive. The primary purpose of the position is to maximise sales opportunities achieving dealer objectives through excellent customer service. Reporting to the Parts Manager the ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Parts Sales Executive within the motor industry.
• Fully computer literate
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have parts sales experience within the motor industry
• High product knowledge as well as offering product solutions to customers
• Knowledge of motor vehicle products would be an advantage
• Ability to follow up on all active prospects and update customer data base regularly
• Manage the sales process ensuring timeous deliveries
• Ability to effectively manage achievement of targets through monitoring of progress
• Efficient in administration duties
• Able to ensure policies and procedures relevant to the business are adhered to
• Ability to monitor and control stock
• Ability to negotiate competitive prices
• Ability to retain current customers for repeat business as well as acquire new business
• Ability to maintain good relationships internally and externally
• Ability to cold-call
• Excellent communication using all mediums verbal, electronic etc.)
• High energy
• Able to initiate contact with customers
• Excellent negotiation skills
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.