New Business Development Manager (Financial Services) – Observatory, Cape Town
R30 000 – R40 000 Per Month Negotiable on Qualification and Years of relevant experience
Our client, an established and reputable Wealth Management firm is offering this exciting and new career opportunity within their growing business.
One would describe you as have a resilient nature with the proven ability to identify target leads, reaching out and generating sales from cold leads.
You are customer centric with he proven ability to read situations, think strategically, formulate comprehensive account plans and drive relationships vertically and horizontally
Main Purpose of the Role:
Implement the strategic goals of the organization by develop business growth opportunities.
You will be required to have a strong understanding of complex selling solutions and also have experience selling consultancy, technical concepts and / or services.
- Development of sales strategy, through analysis of the business profile, products and services available / required, existing customer base, resources and competitors.
- To achieve / exceed targets aimed at growing sustainable sales and profits of the Business Unit and organisation
- Identify and prospect new business sales targets
- Manage sales and after sales performance of individuals and teams
- Hunting for new business and Business Development activities
- To identify new markets and develop new business within these markets
- Qualify business opportunities, create and deliver sales presentations and negotiate and close agreements
- Responsible for accurate and timely business projections and capable of navigating complex, multi-faceted sales – both vertically and horizontally
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Implement and manage SOPs and SLAs and monthly performance reviews
- Admin: Management reports, sales figures, targets and performance management
- Financial awareness: Business unit revenue and expenses to ensure budget is achieved
- Identification of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation with operational management, planned prospecting,
- Where necessary, prepare and conduct sales presentation.
- Learn new products knowledge and acquire improved selling skills and communicate to the Sales Team
- Keep abreast of competition services and Markets
Key competencies and skills:
- Minimum of 4-7 years of successful previous experience as a Sales Lead or Sales Manager, business development, consistently meeting or exceeding targets gained within the Bond / Insurance / Financial Services arena
- Bachelor’s degree and / or Advanced Diploma is required
- Good command of English Language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Clear Criminal record