DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Improve current CMM programs to increase efficiency of the Metrology Department.
• Introduce Ferro Arm programs for all checking fixtures, verify checking fixtures and compile Ferro arm programs.
• Assist production with welding jig verification using Ferro arm.
• Assist production with the jig adjustments using Ferro arm.
• Train current Quality personnel on CMM, Ferro Arm and GOM machine
• Assist production with process optimization and product capability.
• Support projects department with PPAP submission.
• Conduct process capability studies.
• Conduct gauge MSA studies.
• Participate in scrap reduction meetings.
• Support Process Engineers with problem solving by means of measurement support
Able to compile CMM programs and alter current programs to improve measurement times
Plan and manage activities in Metrology Lab
Assist with capability studies for new products and processes.
• NQF 4 (Grade 12) Qualification & Tool Maker Trade Test
• At least 5 years work experience as Metrologist in the automotive and or manufacturing with a proven track
• Must have a good understanding of TS16949 OR ISO 9001
• At least 3 years CMM programming experience.
• Ferro Arm programming capability will be advantages
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.