Our client, a manufacturing company in Brackenfell, is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree / National Diploma.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Solidworks or similar CAD software and an ERP system will be to your advantage.
Knowledge required in the following:
- Small scale and mass manufacturing.
- Production lines.
- Quality management systems (ISO).
- Programming of CNC machinery.
- Fault finding on machines (in case of a breakdown).
- Preferably 2 to 4 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Production planning and scheduling.
- ERP system.
- Procurement of material and subcontracting services.
- Experience working in a small manufacturing company.
- Experience in programming of machines.
- Experience in fault finding on machines during breakdowns.
- ISO experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good management skills.
- Ability and willingness to work on the factory floor.
- QMS knowledge.
- Maintain manufacturing standards.
- Implementation of ERP system / software.
- Good planning or orginasing skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive with strong numerical ability and detail orientation.
- Ability to multi-task and being assertive.
- High standard of integrity.
- Deadline driven and able to work independently without supervison.
- Working knowledge of information systems and processes.
Salary offered: R25k – R30k CTC
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks.