Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a Master Scheduler to join their team remotely on a contract basis. Out client offers great benefits, stability, growth and an attractive salary.
Additional resource required to supplement the clients Project management team
The current requirement is for remote work however there is a requirement to work at the office when COVID regulations ease up.
- SureStep methodology experience (Optional)
- Extensive experienced MS Project planning
- ERP Project Management Experience (SAP or D365)
- Experience in managing projects with integration into 3rd Party application eg. SAP/D365 to 3rd Party application
- Managing Design, Build, Testing, Deployment Cutover, PGLS phases of projects
- Extensive project plan creation and tracking
- Manage the master schedule and all of the sub projects linking into the master schedule.
- Identify opportunities to optimise the master schedule.
- Ensure the integrity of the master schedule.
- Manage the resource allocation in the master schedule
- Create plans, build alignment across stakeholders and track progress of deliverables
- across Design, Build, Testing, Deployment Cutover, PGLS phase of projects
- Forecast critical activities for all workstreams.
- Track overall RAG status of Master Plan adherence