An exciting opportunity exists for an individual who is ready and able to initiate, support, coordinate, manage, and report on key marketing projects. Aligning with the brand strategy, to ensure sustainable markets and continuous customer growth.
1. Brand Strategy Implementation:
- Plan, implement and track the annual brand strat.egy for a specific brand and division
- Measure the effectiveness of the marketing plan through continuous analysis and reporting.
2. Alignment of Communication and Advertising:
- Align all communication and advertising endeavours with the annual Brand strategy in terms of the look, feel, price and product offering.
- Manage and coordinate the day-to-day marketing / advertisement activities of the brand.
3. Campaign Management:
- Manage campaign budgets to ensure that spend is tracked and delivers return on investment.
4. Relationship Building:
- Foster a sustainable relationship with internal business clients / stakeholders and brand agencies.
- Provide briefings to agencies that are of high quality and ensure that all endeavours support the marketing and business strategy.
- Plan and implement national campaigns against deadlines and costs.
- BCom (Marketing) qualification or similar qualification
- 4+ years Marketing experience i.e. Retail Marketing
- 4+ years Campaign Coordination (e.g. advertising)
Knowledge and skills
- Marketing principles and practices