Line Supervisor for Clothing Factory
Sunday, 09 May 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Monitor production lines operations to ensure that it complies with the quality and safety standards of the company.
- Recommend improvements in quality processes and production procedures and equipment.
- Provide proper trainings to staffs on their job duties.
- Ensure each staff meets the assigned production targets hourly.
- Manage resource allocation including work station assignments, employee breaks and shift rotations to achieve assigned objectives.
- Coordinate and manage shut downs, productions startups and changeovers.
- Manage proper staffing level daily by checking sick leaves, forecasted employee vacations and unanticipated absences.
- Conduct shift meetings to ensure that staffs understand daily objectives and output requirements.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for operational efficiency.
- Coordinate with Plant Manager and Shift Supervisor to address issues and safety concerns immediately.
- Build safe, clean and positive working atmosphere.
- Prepare daily production reports that will include output quality and quantity.