Our client, a Logistics company, is looking for two young, energetic, and friendly Junior Operations Clerks for their branch in the Northern Suburbs in Cape Town.
- Grade 12 essential.
- Tertiary education will be an advantage.
- Previous working experience in a transport environment will be beneficial.
- Must be service orientated and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Fluency in English and Afrikaans (verbal and written).
- Accurate data capturing skills.
- Require a person with the ability to ask questions, if needed.
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access).
- Excellent communications skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Candidate must be diligent and time competent in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to function under pressure.
- Must have above average flair for accuracy and numbers.
- Must be honest, reliable, and trustworthy with integrity.
- Be willing to work flexible hours and be prepared to perform duties every 2nd
- Must have own transport.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily operational and administrative duties.
- Accurate data processing of data (capturing of loads).
- Briefing and debriefing of drivers.
- Discipline of drivers.
- Checking and inspection of loads and trucks.
- Working every 2nd weekend on a rotation basis – taking calls and scheduling of drivers will be part of weekend duties.
Salary: R18 000 per month.
Starting date: 1 February 2021.
Area: Northern Suburbs, Cape Town.
Please forward your CV if you adhere to all the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 1 month from the date of your application.