Our Client based in Bryanston is looking for a competent Intermediate Liferay Developer to join their team. The main purpose for this role is to designs, develops, and implements Java applications to support business requirements and follow approved life cycle
methodologies, creates design documents, writes code, and performs unit and functional testing of software.
- Liferay Enterprise DXP 7.0 and above.
- Interfacing with RESTful and SOAP-based web-services.
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts.
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, and problems analysis.
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with modern project management, CI/CD, and team collaboration tools (e.g., Jira, Jenkins, Gerrit).
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Must have architected 1 complex Liferay platform through the SDLC (inception, design, development, roll-out).
- Experience with Portal (or similar technologies).
- Strong knowledge of, and expertise in, mobile solution delivery and strategy.
- Diploma, BSc Computer Science, or BCom Information Systems (or similar).
- 6 years experience in web development and Content Management Systems in general, with at least 3 years of
specific Liferay experience advantageous.