Our Client, A leading competitor in FMCG Manufacturing is looking for an HR Consultant to join their team on a 4-Month Fixed Contract.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Meeting with the HR and management teams to define the company's HR issues, goals, and requirements.
- Conducting research to identify workforce issues or inefficiencies.
- Developing HR strategies and company-specific models.
- Recommending solutions and providing advice on HR policies, procedures, and tools.
- Overseeing the implementation and integration of new policies, procedures, tools, and strategies.
- Monitoring and reviewing human capital analytics to evaluate the efficacy of new policies.
- Generating analytic reports and presentations for feedback to management.
- Ensuring that the operations and activities of the workforce are efficient and in the best interest of the company goals.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new employees.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, tools, practices, and advancements in technology.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with ATS, Payroll, and HR management software.
- Full understanding of HR legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of HR evaluation metrics and methods.
- Good knowledge of recruitment practices and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to protect the interests of company employees.
- At Least 4 years of experience in HR.
- At Least 2 Years of Experience in the FMCG (Food Manufacturing) Industry.
- A Degree/Diploma in HR, Industrial Psychology/Sociology or Related Qualification.
Contract length: 4 months