Our Client a 265 roomed Deluxe Hotel / Resort (Part of an International Hotel Group) in West Africa, is recruiting for an Executive Housekeeper. ( must be French Speaking)
- US$ Salary Negotiable - Paid Net
- Live in Accommodation
- Medical Aid contributions
- Other Ex-Pat benefits to be discussed in the interview
Candidates should apply online or alternatively send CV applications to : The Recruiter ; email@example.com
Applications must include:
- Detailed CV listing all previous employers, achievements and qualifications
- Head and shoulders Photograph
- Full details of Contactable references
- Copies of certificates and qualifications
NB!!: Applications excluding any of the above requested details / documents will note be considered.
Requirements and Experience:
- Candidates must be Fluent in English and French - Essential
- Hospitality Diploma / Degree - essential for securing work visa's and permits
- At least 5-10 years in Exec Housekeeping / Supervisory management in 5* Resorts and Hotels.
- Various PMS - hospitality system experience
- Must have worked in Hotels / Resorts with 200 - 300 Rooms
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervises Housekeeping Department staff to ensure hotel standard of cleanliness in all guest rooms and public areas are achieved and maintained.
Responsible for: Staff Housekeeping compliment
- Assistant Housekeepers
- Room Attendants
- Room Service
- Maintains all agreed standards
- Maintains these set standards whilst remaining within agreed budgets on guest and cleaning supplies, salaries and any miscellaneous costs which apply to the department
- Liaises with all relevant department heads and managers to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the housekeeping department
- Monitors closely the condition and maintenance of all accommodation and public areas
- Introduces in co-operation with the training officer and on the job training scheme which should be an ongoing scheme
- Ensures the smooth running and staff welfare within the department
- Responsible for ordering/purchasing of all related cleaning chemicals and materials
- Responsible for the staff, stock levels, stock taking and control of Linen Room and uniform departments
- Enforces when control procedures are carried through in Rooms Div and F&B departments
- Maintains personal contact with guests in dealing with concerns and complaints etc.
- Any other related tasks.
Important: Due to the High Volume of applicants only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted back