We are looking for a Data Developer, a.k.a. Data Analyst, Data Wrangler, Data Engineer, Data Scientist.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Research and recommend innovative approaches to improving efficiency.
- Project Planning, including scope definition and business case justification.
- Requirements Analysis.
The developer will generally be assigned to multiple roles, depending on the experience and requirement of the specific project.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- BSc Degree in BIS, Engineering or Computer Science
- Oracle knowledge
- Relational Databases
- Massively Parallel Processing Databases (MPP)
- Proficient in SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience and skills to visualizing data in an informative way
- Analysing data to provide valuable insight to the customer
- Writing documentation and be able to get interact with the customer to understand their requirements.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Telecommunications technologies and systems(OCS, BSS, SS7, SIGTRAN, MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP, CAP, etc).
- Big Data / Analytics / Monitoring experience using Tableau, Qlickview, Penthaho, Mricrostrategy, PowerBI.
- Experience developing Machine Learning/Deep Learning algorithms using R, Python
- Spark, Hadoop, Go Lang, Type Script
- Enterprise Data Warehouse applications
- Revenue Assurance and/or Fraud Detection & Management