General Employment - Other General Employment
- Monitoring of the age analysis and follow-up on all overdue accounts with branches nationwide with an estimated book value of around 50 million
- Servicing Branches with their daily debtor queries
- Monthly reports
- Effective Debt collection via telephone and email
- Investigating the reasons for non-payment of private & Corporate clients outstanding
- Reconciliation of debtors accounts
- Liaison with clients
- Monthly Statements
- Checking and authorizing credit notes prepared by branches
- Capturing of debtors journals and payments
- Daily matching
- Monthly Preparation of Letters of Demand, on all overdue accounts
- Preparing Summons, Default Judgment, and Warrant of Execution.
- Dealing with Nationwide Sheriffs, Magistrate Courts, Credit Bureau, and Tracing agents.
- adhoc duties.
You will be required to:
- Have at least 3 Years Credit Control experience
- Knowledge and Experience of the Legal collection process is an advantage.
- Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Have basic accounting knowledge
- Handle all queries efficiently & timeously
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a Team
- Capture data accurately
- Be neat and presentable in appearance
- Pay attention to detail and be methodical
- Have good communication, administrative and organizational skills