Benclo - Production Manager (Apparel)
Saturday, 31 July 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- ± 10 - 20 years experience working as a production manager in a clothing manufacturing factory.
- Factory consist of +/- 200 machinists
- Must understand the lines and know how to step up and implement the lines accordingly.
- Needs to know how manufacturing production works.
- Their system is lectra and work on lectra machines.
- The candidate must be system orientated.
- Set targets for the factory and do costings
- Waste control
- Work out time panels
- Issues warning and attend CCMA