Our client, a company in the financial services industry in Somerset West area, is looking at employing a Telemarketer.
Our client agrees to pay the successful candidate commission for the referral of short-term insurance and life and investment clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contacting and converting all new insurance leads daily.
- Personal lines target with a minimum of 15 – 50 new cases issued.
- Sourcing new life business – target 20k per month.
- Working effectively in your team of colleagues daily to ensure communication is open.
- Updating process chart daily and ensuring point of sales call is made on each client by the advisor on record.
- Calling new and existing clients to service the client bases, renewals and upsell on the client bases where necessary.
- Collect a minimum of 40 insurance schedules per month.
- Contact a minimum of 50 new prospects per day to obtain schedules to quote, or existing clients.
- Obtain at least 10 schedules per week from leads obtained with a minimum premium of R1000.00 per policy schedule from our client, yourself, or BP / Shell garages and convert 50% into sales.
- Basic salary: R5000.00 per month.
- Bonus on achieving 8 insure cases in force.
- R1500.00 bonus on 8 life cases in force.
Commission: Per below:
Life and Investments Business:
- R450.00 per highest case issued in family.
- R300.00 per case accepted including intermediary appointments>R1000.00 premium to R1900.00 premium.
- R350.00 per case accepted including intermediary appointments>R2000.00 premium to R3000.00 premium.
- R450.00per case accepted including intermediary appointments> R3000.00 premium and above.
- Note there is no commission payable on spin off business unless you prompt the client for it.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Area: Helderberg area / Somerset West area.
Please apply directly on our recruitment database if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks’ time, please consider your application unsuccessful.